Wednesday, February 24, 2010

no, Anonymous. no.

this blog is a joy to have only because i assume people back home are reading it. and it makes me feel so much better that comments are left. :) So if you do come by, do leave comments on my posts so that i know its being read, and that i do hear something from sunny Singapore (or where ever you may be). Just note, do leave your name so i know who you are!

i'm leaving for Belgium tomorrow. So i'll update this once i'm back on Saturday!

Goodnight good world. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anisah,

    although I'm not from sunny Singapore I do read your blog. So here's my comment :)
    Have a great time in Belgium, and talk to you soon!

    bye bye
    xx Linn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe! haha, poor you. am sure all of us are reading this, will widen the audience for you and include your fav dullah, menon, sufi and all k...meantime, enjoy belgium! love, rara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linno: Aye, thanks! hehe it means a lot :P

    Ira: Thanks! yeah, spread the word to the homies, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! I am showing it now to popo and mama and papa and mummy and mak and dulla lol. whew. Naf here!

    ReplyDelete