Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mama & Papa

My parents are here! They arrived on the 9th of April. They were supposed to arrive at 6.35am but really arrived at 8, and came out of the gates at 8.30am. I was supposed to get up at 4.30am and make my to the airport BUT i overslept and woke up at 6am so i rushed and reached the airport at 7am. i still find that amazing that i managed to reach there in 1 hour.

They are having a good time here but feel that it's a tad too cold. So that's a bit of a bummer i guess. But they think it's a beautiful beautiful city!

Tomorrow, we're setting off for our mini Euro-trip from the 14th of April to 23rd of April.
AMSTERDAM >> ROME >> VENICE >> ZURICH >> PARIS >> LONDON >> AMSTERDAM.

5 countries, 2 weeks.
I'm stoked! Honestly, i'm more excited for my parents than i am for myself. I really hope they have an awesome time here and around these countries. And since tomorrow is Dad's birthday, we'll be celebrating his birthday - Roman style (don't know what exactly that entails, but we'll see..)

Will update you guys with photos when i'm back. So no updates till then!

Have a great week ahead, people!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment