Tuesday, April 6, 2010

locksmith, locksmith

I got locked out of my place by accident this evening. keys inside... with the window open... no jacket... no shoes... all in an attempt to clean the stove's ventilation hood.

I was just chilling in front of the computer, opened the window cos the weather was great.. enjoying the sun and then since my parents are coming this thursday, i thought i'll clean the kitchen and the stove's vent. it was extremely dirty from previous tenants, i HAD to take it out and 'kebas' (i cant find the english word) it on the balcony. so i unlocked the door, left the key there, stood BY the door and started cleaning it. i took 2 steps forward for only 3 seconds and i heard the door behind me close with a CLICK.

mouth agape, i panicked. it wouldn't open! so i went to my neighbor's place to seek refuge and used the internet to get a locksmith.

man, that ain't my fault! in 3 seconds?? come on.. who would have expected this to happen.

BUT i'm in my house now. eating and keeping myself warm. The 3 hours felt like a good 5 hours.

What can i say? This just enhanced my Amsterdam experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment