Thursday, March 18, 2010

it's time to hit the books

well, after 3 consecutive weeks of travelling - to Belgium, Prague, and Porto - it's time i hit the books. The rest of this week will be spent sitting quietly at home, reading conscientiously. I've got 2 tests next week based on the readings assigned thus far - and as you can rightly imagine, i am way behind.

But i will not panic. Because the weather is getting so much better as of late, that i am more motivated than i was 2 weeks ago. It is getting warmer and the sun is always shining. It does a whole lot to boost what's left of my positive energy.

At least, after next Tuesday, i am free(er) since i will not have any more tests till June. So Linno, we can do that long over-due shopping spree sometime next week!

Okay people, will update this thing on Sunday because it is going to be a significant day!

1 comment:

  1. Heeee Anisah Plisah,

    it is time to plan a shopping day for sure. The next two weeks I'm also busy, just like you. But just give me a call after your tests and I will be on my way to Amsterdam!! Good luck with studying and see you soon.

    xx Linn

    ReplyDelete