Sunday, June 13, 2010

SOLD!

I just sold my bike that i loved so dearly.

On a brighter note, i sold it for more than it was worth! Here's the story:

I bought 2 bikes for €95 - one for €40 (which got stolen); and the other one for €55 (which i just sold). And i sold it for €70! Good, huh? So technically, my bike usage here in Amsterdam, for the duration of 6 whole months, costs only 25euros!!

And i have to say, the bikes were really a blessing. Sometimes you just don't wanna walk, especially if it's raining. And just thinking about walking out the long never-ending street of mine is dreadful. So it has been a joy having the bicycles around. However, it's gonna make me poor if i rely on the public transportation - buses, trams, etc. A bus ride costs a flat fee of €2.60 (that's SGD$5). What a rip-off! But my time here is short and i guess i could do more walking to absorb as much of the city as i possibly can before i go home.

Bye bye bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment